17 Jun Ilha cheese, pineapple, and acer syrup puff pastry
1 vanilla pod
3 tablespoons maple syrup
5,07 oz of water
Peel of 1 lemon
14,11 oz of Ilha Cheese
1 puff pastry base
1 egg yolk
1. Start by peeling and cutting the pineapple, cutting half into small cubes; set aside and squeeze in the lemon juice.
2. Put the maple syrup in a small saucepan, cover with water, and scent with the lemon peel.
3. Remove the seeds from the inside of the vanilla pod and add to the maple syrup with the pod as well. Bring the syrup to a boil, and when it boils, add the chopped pineapple, let it reduce, and cook for about 30/40 minutes.
4. Make a mince with the remaining pineapple and set aside.
5. Remove the vanilla pod from the pineapple and maple syrup and use a hand blender to mash the pineapple.
6. Mix some of the fresh pineapple, with the previous mixture.
7. Stretch the puff pastry and cut out small circles
8. Start by placing some of the pineapple mixture in the center of the puff pastry circles.
9. Grate the Ilha Cheese and sprinkle on top.
10. Brush one half of the puff pastry with the beaten egg yolk, and close.
11. Place a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray, then lay the puff pastry on top, and brush it with the egg yolk.
12. Bake for about 15 minutes at 200°C.
13. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.