23 Jan Cuscus, scallops, spinach leaves, Prato Cheese Ilha Azul from Azores and coriander
And since all good things come to an end quickly, today we launch the last episode of our #cooklikeachef section. And we end with a golden key – Cuscus, scallops, spinach leaves, Prato Cheese Ilha Azul from Azores and coriander. A recipe developed by chef Vitor Sobral, that you will want to replicate at home, so delicious that is 🤤 The secret ingredient? You already know! It’s our amazing Azorean cheese 🧀
See below all the ingredients and prepration mode:
- 8.8 oz Cuscus
- 8 Large scallops
- 7.05 oz Prato cheese Ilha Azul from the Azores, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3.53 oz Chopped Onion
- 5.3 oz Spinach
- 1 fl oz Extra virgin olive oil
- 3.38 fl oz White wine
- 10 fl oz Vegetable stock
- Coriander to taste
- Traditional sea salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- Sauté the garlic and onion in hot olive oil, refresh with white wine and bring to a boil. Add the vegetable stock and the couscous, season with salt and let it cook.
- When the couscous is cooked, add the cheese and spinach and boil for another 2-3 minutes. Finally, add the coriander.
- Serve the scallops on top of the mixture and sprinkle with the previously chopped coriander and a bit of olive oil.
For more details you can also see the full recipe prepared by the Chef on the video below 👇