26 Jul CHEESE DIP
Today we bring you a fabulous and creamy recipe. Try this cheese sauce, perfect to go with nachos, fries or pasta. You will need:
0.882 oz butter
1 oz plain flour
15 oz milk
2.822 oz of grated Prato cheese
salt and white pepper
1.Melt the butter in a saucepan.
2. Stir in the flour and cook for 1–2 minutes.
3. Gradually stir in the milk – constantly. Ensure that the milk is completely absorbed and the sauce is smooth and shiny before each addition of more milk. This will help ensure you get a smooth sauce with no lumps.
4. Once all the milk is added, keep stirring, and bring the sauce to a gentle boil.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Stir in cheese and allow to melt. Don’t re-boil the sauce or it will become stringy.
Believe us! You will want to do it every day 🧀🧀